Friday, October 19, 2007

Week 6 ~ Thing 14

I've taken a look at Technorati and tried to do an advanced keyword search with “Learning 2.0” in quotes.
I came up with different results:
129 posts (tags only)
563 (entire posts)
311 (blogs)

I found this a little confusing, and despite the fact that I've spent an hour clicking around I still feel I need to go back and click more.

As for exploring top favorited blog, I came up with Boing Boing (http://www.boingboing.net) - quite clever indeed. I learned there is something called a Bloggies Ceremony, apparently heralding this cyber gem for its mountainous popularity. I ended up spending quite a bit of time clicking here and found co-founder Mark Frauenfelder's exploits in the South Pacific interesting stuff.

For "top searches" I clicked on the first one I came to, and found that I was learning more than I wanted to know about Latina movie star Karen Dejo.
For "top blogs" kudos to Engadget! A cool site.

No comments: