Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Week 2, Thing 3: Setting up blog

Week 2, Thing 3: Setting up blog

After initially being unable to register using Google's Blogger.com, I have finally seen the light. My blog is born....

Now to reference the 7 1/2 habits ~

The most difficult for me to accomplish is finding the time to play. It sounds like a simple thing; it is not. It can be a challenge to find the time in the schedule to just unwind, relax, and not to look ahead to what's next on the agenda. I'm not talking about the scheduled vacation planned months in advance. I am speaking of the frenzied, overscheduling that causes us to take the simple things for granted. Life really does change in a heartbeat. On the other side, the easiest habit is the recognization that I am responsible for my own learning. It is up to me to pursue opportunities and try new things, like what I am doing here. Cheers for now.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I'm glad you've decided to take the time to play with us! I'm sure you'll find that you benefit from it personally and professionally in the long run. Congrats to you!